2021年10月17日 星期日

Is technology harmful for me?

Is technology harmful for me?

    My answer will be YES?Because my shortsighted is very badly.When I was a child,I played lots of computer games all the time,and I never rest.So I didn't get the good grades at that time,even I study at one private school witch one need test to into it.

    My answer will be NO?As stated above,I am a game addicts before.But why I say No?Because Internet is so convenient.When I need  answer of some question immediately.I can just call my teacher or ask on the Internet.Even now on the time when the COVID-19 is severe.We all need use computer to go on the Internet and have meet with my classmate and teacher.No matter what,Internet is too strong that you can't not to use that.

    Is technology is harmful for me?Maybe I used to say Yes when I was a child,but now I will say NO!

沒有留言:

張貼留言