2021年11月28日 星期日

The key to success

In my opnion,success is a progass, a progass to make you into a next step. And how do we through these progass? My answer will be faith. A stroung faith can give you lot's of confidence or other things that you can pass your problem. A stroung faith can give you hope when you in depressions. Faith is a key to success if you never forgot your nature intention.




5 key words I learned

1.firmly 堅信得 堅固得

I was firmly convinced that every one of my students could learn the material if they worked hard and long enough. 

2.grit 意志力


3.graduate school 研究所

I left the classroom, and I went to graduate school to become a psychologist.

4. permanent 永恆的

They're much more likely to persevere when they fail, because they don't believe that failure is a permanent condition. 

5.demanding 苛求

沒有留言:

張貼留言